The scope of the 52nd CIRP CMS will be to review and discuss the advances, research results and industrial improvements in the field of manufacturing systems, which are facing significant and radical societal and technical changes.
The Conference’s objective is to provide an international forum of researchers a place to share and discuss visions, state of the art and innovations in the field, to disseminate the recent advances, views and perspectives, and thus, to generate a significant impact on the future of manufacturing systems.
Conference chair: prof. dr. Peter Butala
Conference co-chair: prof. dr. Edvard Govekar
- Abstract submission: September 30, 2018
- Abstract acceptance notification: October 31, 2018
- Full paper submission: December 31, 2018
- Paper acceptance notification: March 1, 2019
- Camera-ready papers: March 22, 2019